Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Female Doctore Inspection Boy Penis Making A Doctore Appointment But Need Female Opinions For Comfort?

Making a doctore appointment but need female opinions for comfort? - female doctore inspection boy penis

I am 21st Obese.Im that I am 5'1 and 250 +. Anyway, I had menstrual problems. In 2008, tarnished, not with my time in the last 8 months of the year (from the end of the year). Before that I was as regular as I can see, when I had my period. After 8 months I had my period. Were planned, but by 5 days more long.But 9 to 12 days are never heavy. Well, I had my period for about a month and a half .... Here's the strange thing. I have not eaten and has lost a few pounds. If I have a lazy day in bed all day, I had patches instead of a point. If I take vitamins is too easy. But if I am a busy day like to go to school at 8 clock and work and go home 6pm. Its heavy. It is so strange

Also because I have a problem with hormones. Sometime in 2006 than in the Yaz birth control. I am extrememly excessive facial hair.

If anyone can let their views.

No comments:

Post a Comment