Thursday, December 24, 2009

Copper Mountain Ski Resort Best Ski Resort Near Denver?

Best ski resort near Denver? - copper mountain ski resort

In January this year I will be in the direction of Denver for a weekend of 3 Day of skiing. I've left out, in Breckenridge and the ski 2 days ago) (Saturday and Sunday, but I would be another stock on the way to Denver in the first day trying (Friday).
Suggestions? I'm trying to choose between Winter Park, Copper Mountain and Arapahoe Basin.
Factors are the most important quality and high-speed of the slopes and snow conditions, crowds, and the proximity (to Denver Note: Vail is too far west).
To give you an idea of my ability to ski, I can handle the diamond / double diamond runs on the east coast - Vermont - although I am aware of the classification are different here, and I prefer prepared moguls filled containers that are not necessarily interesting to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment